Our High Voltage Authorised Persons refresher course is only for existing authorised persons, “AP’s”
It is not a training course for beginners.
Our courses are run by existing operational engineers, and not lecturers who don’t get out and practice operationally. We are the only centre in the UK that can say this.
- Electrical statutory regulations
- Operational Procedures
- High Voltage Safety Rules
- Safe System of Work Criteria
- Interpretation of basic electrical protection under fault conditions
- Safety documents and lock out/tag out procedures and philosophies
- Practical switching exercises
- Identification of cables
- Liaison with Other parties i.e Isolation and earthing certificate requests
- How to manage your supplier
- Site Responsibilty Schedules
- Course review
To provide authorised persons refresher training to authorised personnel required to execute the duties of an authorised person.
Refresher training on higher voltages may be undertaken at client’s premises.
Existing Authorised Persons who feel they need or require a refresher.
Candidates who successfully complete the theoretical and practical competence assessments will receive a City & Guilds Certificate, candidates who fail or do not wish to undertake the competence assessments will receive our “Attendance” certificate.
Download Course Details
Click here to download these course details.