C&G 2392-10 Inspection & Testing Course
Our C&G 2392-10 Inspection & Testing Course is the City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification (2392-10) which new and qualified electricians may find as a great platform to demonstrate their competence with.
This ‘Initial’ inspection and testing 2392 course has been designed and developed by the electrical industry with City & Guilds.
This particular course is great for those who need to work on domestic installations which will need to be inspected, tested and certified in accordance with the latest Part P Building Regulations.
Testing and Inspection is often a difficult subject for even the most experienced of electricians. The City and Guilds 2392 Inspection and testing qualification, demystifies testing and provides you with a qualification and certificate to show you are competent to undertake the work.
It’s a very essential skill and qualification to have for anyone undertaking electrical installations.
Remember you don’t need anything to bring with you – all training material and BS7671 including the Guidance Note 3 can be loaned free for the course.
You also get access to a free online exam to practice whilst you study and revise!
- Correct use of Instruments
- Isolation Procedures
- Continuity of Protective Conductors
- R1 + R2 Readings
- Ring Final Circuits
- Insulation Resistance
- SELV (Separated extra low voltage)
- Special Installations and Locations
- IP Code (Ingress protection)
- Earth Electrodes
- Earth Fault Loop Impedance
- Residual Current Devices (RCD)
- Prospective Fault Current
- Verification of Voltage Drop
- Preparations for Practical Assessment and On-line Exam
To allow candidates to gain a knowledge in the Initial Inspection and Testing of Single Phase Installations, and to demonstrate their competence in the subject.
All individuals who wish to understand further and demonstrate their competence in Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification of Single Phase Installations.
This course is ideal for those with limited experience of inspection and testing, or an ideal follow up course for those that have completed a Introductory Practical Skills or Domestic Electrical Installer qualification.
The course may also be used as a refresher for those that have been out of the industry for a while or need a refresher prior to the completing the Level 3 Inspection and Testing Course.
On successful completion you shall be awarded a City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification (2392-10)
You will be required to complete:
- Online multiple choice exam consisting of 50 questions which you have 1 Hour and 40 minutes to complete.
- A practical assessment where you will have to demonstrate that you know how to safely isolate a consumer unit, perform all the live and dead tests and fill in all the necessary paperwork to comply with Part P of the Building Regulations. You will have 2 Hours to complete this assessment.
The dates for this course will be matched to your individual requirements, please contact us to arrange dates.
Need help choosing the right course? Call us on: 01782 461 506