Our City & Guilds Accredited High Voltage Senior Authorised Persons refresher course is only for existing senior authorised persons, “SAP’s”
It is not a training course for beginners.
We also run this course on a one to one, you do not need to wait for a group!
Our courses are run by existing operational engineers, and not lecturers who don’t get out and practice operationally. We are the only centre in the UK that can say this.
This course is also run to meet with your requirements and therefore please give us a call to arrange your refresher or your candidates refresher. We will then arrange the earliest and most convenient date for you, even over a weekend if required.
- Electrical statutory regulations
- Operational Procedures
- High Voltage Safety Rules
- Safe System of Work Criteria
- Interpretation of basic electrical protection under fault conditions
- Safety documents and lock out/tag out procedures and philosophies
- Practical switching exercises
- Identification of cables
- Liaison with Other parties i.e Isolation and earthing certificate requests
- How to manage your supplier
- Site Responsibilty Schedules
- Course review
To provide senior authorised persons refresher training to authorised personnel required to execute the duties of a senior authorised person.
Refresher training on higher voltages may be undertaken at client’s premises.
Current Senior Authorised Persons who require a refresher in line with their current authorisation procedures to maintain their appointment.
Candidates who successfully complete the theoretical and practical competence assessments will receive a City & Guilds Certificate, candidates who fail or do not wish to undertake the competence assessments will receive our “Attendance” certificate.
Need help choosing the right course? Call us on: 01782 461 506