The LV Armoured Cable Termination And Joints Course is for candidates to develop the practical skills and knowledge to prepare, complete straight joints and terminate SWA – Steel Wired Armoured Cables.
Private distribution networks need to be maintained correctly and safely. Our jointing course will assist you in gaining an understanding for the correct termination and jointing of low voltage pvc armoured cables.
No need worry about additional costs, everything is included and provided for you at no extra cost.
- Safety at work
- Safety documents
- Identification of Electrical cables
- Types of LV cables
- Specialist tools
- Straight Joints
- Pot Ends
- Safe use and care of Liquid Petroleum Gas Equipment
- Abrasion of sheaths
- Fit Joint Shells
- Mix and Pour Resin Safely
At the end of this course delegates will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to complete LV SWA Straight Joints.
- The ability to complete LV SWA Pot End Joints.
- The ability to complete LV SWA Heat Shrink Weather Seals.
- The ability to complete LV SWA End Terminations.
- The use of safety equipment
- Also after completing this course delegates will understand:
- Safe working and systems
- Risk assessment
- Use of LPG Gas equipment
Individuals who require the skills and knowledge to terminate SWA Cables, and complete cable joints and end terminations.
Delegates will be issued with a Certificate of Competence
The dates for this course will be matched to your individual requirements, please contact us to arrange dates.
Park Hall Business Village,
Park Hall Road,
Need help choosing the right course? Call us on: 01782 461 506