We understand that sometimes you want something that little more bespoke to your individual business needs
Here at SES Training Solutions we understand that organisations are keen to invest in their people and optimise their business benefits. One of the many ways of accomplishing this is to ensure that the people are appropriately skilled to do their work effectively and, therefore, pragmatically help the organisation realise their business needs.
Our benefits oriented approach will help you ensure that your people are trained and mentored using the best possible solution and the best possible training consultants.
We use the following steps, drawn from ‘best practice’ and years of experience:
At SES Training Solutions we work with you to identify and establish training requirements that support your business needs.
From an understanding of the Project/Programme and/or business objectives we help you to identify the skills and knowledge gaps and, therefore, training requirements that will bring the greatest benefits. The solution strategy is developed and agreed.
Design and Develop the Solution
We design and develop in detail the training solution strategy, including the method of delivery (face to face course, e-learning etc.) This may be:
- Bespoke Training – Courses designed specifically to meet a unique need, or enable organisational process focus
- Public Training and Public Accredited Training– Courses, some of which enable individual accreditation
Deliver the Solution
We help you to effectively plan the delivery and then we deliver to the plan using our most experienced consultants who are also our most experienced trainers.
Measure and Evaluate Feedback
After each and every training delivery we gather and provide feedback from the delegates and present this information to you in a succinct and useful to enable continuous improvements to take place. Our Training solutions are dynamic, and are constantly challenged using the cumulative evidence of the feedback material.
Optimisation of the Benefits
Evaluation of the delivery of the training solution enables an objective examination and measurement of the ability to achieve the requirements and thereby, optimisation of the benefits.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR BESPOKE COURSES
The learning objectives will be designed specifically for you organisation and solution but typically can include:
- Instilling behavioural change so that project managers take ownership of project objective
- Supporting the introduction of a project management office
- Strengthening cross functional working
- Delivering improved efficiency and reduction in project duration
- Achieving a better understanding of project risk management
- Introducing Enterprise
- Increasing knowledge in the application of Frameworks
- Improving the quality of schedules and risk
- Knowledge transfer of risk modelling